Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If I am using the hero's girlfriend as a hostage and am holding her at the point of imminent death when confronting the hero, I will focus on her and not him. He won't try anything with his true love held hostage. The fact that she has been weak, slow-witted, naive and generally useless up to this point has no bearing on her actions at the moment of dramatic climax.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will never leave my True Love and/or family unguarded unless they can defend themselves.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- Never allow yourself to be turned into a vicious, ravening beast to defeat the Hero. It never works, and you girlfriend will not understand. She will dump you for one of the Good Guys.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Do not take a shortcut through the woods.
- Further Evil (Advice on Ultimate Weapons/Spells):
- No Ultimate Incantation that requires sacrifice of a Virgin is worth the trouble of a) securing such a rarity and b) relying on a quality so easily cured by an amorous Hero or Heroine in a few minutes' stolen time.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Napalm is an area support weapon.
- The important things are always simple.
- One enemy soldier is never enough, but two is entirely too many.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.