Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- My people will be assigned duties commensurate with their skills. I will not task pilots with leading a ground assault, infiltrating enemy camps, etc.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Alien or Monster on the Rampage):
- Don't route all power through the Mothership.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- If I fall in love with someone else, I will tell him/her now, and not shyly procrastinate, thereby dooming the object of my affection to perish just as I was getting up the courage to make my feelings known.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I will not try to turn a son (even mine) against his father, no matter how estranged they are. Blood relatives can be annoyingly sentimental.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- The important things are always simple.
- The law of the bayonet says the man with the bullet wins.
- Always keep in mind that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
- It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.
- Incoming fire has the right of way.
- Radios will fail as soon as you desperately need fire support.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.