Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will hire a drama coach. The hero will think it must be a case of mistaken identity when confronted by my Minnesotan accent (if everyone sounds American) or my Cornish accent (if everyone sounds British).
- Advice for the Hero:
- If I find myself born or drafted into a universe wherein the laws of nature do not obey consistent principles, I will depart for an alternate universe created by a more reasonable author.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Alien or Monster on the Rampage):
- Don't lay your eggs in a major metropolitan subway system. Find a nice secluded cave.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- If I am offered a bribe, I will accept it, and inform the Hero by a pre-arranged means. The happily-ever-after will be happier if we have a good nest egg to start on.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- My planned assault on the rebel base will take place after my assault on the rebel base.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- REMFs (Rear Echelon Mother Fuckers) are everywhere.
- All-weather close air support doesn't work in bad weather.
- Avoid loud noises; there are few silent killers in a combat zone.
- Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.
- The crucial round is a dud.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.