Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- Ropes supporting various fixtures will not be tied next to open windows or staircases, and chandeliers will be hung way at the top of the ceiling.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will not needlessly expose myself to enemy gunfire, hand-to-hand combat, or dogfights.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Overlord's Wicked but Beautiful Daughter):
- Laugh at all of the Sidekick's jokes, no matter how lame they are. That way when you pretend to fall for him he will be more easily fooled.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- When the medical examiner announces that the victim was bitten or eaten by "something weird that I've never seen before, probably some kind of animal", avoid the area where the biting/eating took place. If the victim is still alive, avoid the victim except under broad daylight.
- Further Evil (Advice on Ultimate Weapons/Spells):
- If I come into possession of, or manage to assemble the Ultimate Weapon, I will immediately use it at full power in direct pursuit of my goal of world domination. No warning shots across the bow, No "This is only a fraction of my weapon's potential!" grandstanding.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Once you open a can of worms, the only way to recan them is to use a larger can.
- The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: (a.) When you're ready for them; (b.) When you're not ready for them.
- Flies high, it dies; low and slow, it'll go.
- Friendly fire isn't.
- Odd or conspicuous objects attract fire. Never lurk behind one.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.