Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will presume that the Evil Overlord is working to nullify my secret powers. I shall therefore obtain the means to fight that do not rely on these secret powers.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- When a religious artifact begins emitting light, CLOSE YOUR EYES. Thousands of cult members could be saved every year if they followed this simple safety tip.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Do not attempt to observe the Hero's fights in person, but rather, content yourself with watching it on the nightly news.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- I've murdered tens of thousands in cold blood. If I can't ice the sad-eyed puppy too, I don't deserve the job.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- If you can't remember where you put it, the claymore is pointed at you.
- After things have gone from bad to worse, the cycle will repeat itself.
- If you mess with a thing long enough, it'll break.
- There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.