Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
- Advice for the Hero:
- People who whine about not being trusted are either (a.) Operatives for the Evil Overlord; (b.) Mind-controlled by the Evil Overlord; (c.) Totally clueless about concepts like OPSEC and need-to-know; or (d.) Dangerously neurotic and/or immature; and are consequently not to be trusted.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Overlord's Accountant):
- Keep a set of books listing those activities of the Evil Overlord that would be a credit to Gandhi. Show these records to anyone who cares to see them.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Don't try to impress your significant other by emulating something that a Hero once did. Doing so usually results in said Hero having to come and save your butt. And you look like a complete loser, too.
- Further Evil (Advice on Fortress Construction):
- If possible, no exhaust ports should lead directly to the heart of the reactor core. If that is unavoidable, all such exhaust ports should have closeable reinforced blast doors at every other level, and alternate routes of venting in case of emergency.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- There is always a way, and it usually doesn't work.
- The only terrain that is truly controlled is the terrain upon which you are standing.
- Interchangable parts aren't.
- No inspection-ready unit has ever passed combat.
- If you really need an officer in a hurry, take a nap.
- The most delicate component will be dropped.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.