Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will teach my guards to stand in reasonable formation when they fire at the hero so he cannot duck between them and cause them to accidentally shoot each other.
- Advice for the Hero:
- Female sidekicks who are loyal and dependable make much better True Loves than do vain, pampered princesses who never give me the time of day.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Genius):
- I will not experiment on myself.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Do not attempt to chase custom-built vehicles, even if you are a policeman.
- Further Evil (Advice on Fortress Construction):
- It should never be necessary to store explosive materials and/or fuel anywhere near your central control or commuter complex. If for some reason this happens anyway, they should not be in the same room as your central computer. They should be in a concrete bunker protected by blast doors and fire prevention systems. The same goes for the vats of toxic waste, acids, and super-cold liquids.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- The best tank killer is another tank. Therefore tanks are always fighting each other, and have no time to help the infantry.
- The easy way is always mined.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.