Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will offer oracles the choice of working exclusively for me or being executed.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- I will not ask "What does God need with a space ship?" and then order a torpedo strike. I will order the torpedo strike first, and ponder theology on the trip home.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- Instead of picking human victims who are young, virginal and innocent (and tend to turn out to be the Hero's girlfriend), see if you can substitute mass murderers, lawyers, school board members, and other people who won't be missed.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Any artifact named as if it were a part of somebody, especially if it really was once a part of somebody, is a Talisman of Purest Evil, and should only be dealt with in a manner pursuant to its destruction.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- If the Hero is an old lover of mine (and they almost always are), I will remember just why he is a former lover, and keep it in mind as I destroy him.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Things will get worse before they will get better -- and who said things would get better?
- Those who hesitate under fire usually do not end up KIA or WIA.
- Weather ain't neutral.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.