Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will provide funding and research to develop tactical and strategic weapons covering a full range of needs so my choices are not limited to "hand to hand combat with swords" and "blow up the planet".
- Advice for the Hero:
- If my village allies defeat the elite forces of the Evil Overlord, I will take a few minutes to learn how they did it and incorporate the information gained into my strategies.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Genius):
- None of my super-weapons will have a "reverse" switch.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- After being forced into a compromising situation, I will not grab a weapon from the Bad Guy and toss it to the Hero when he walks in; I will instead grab a weapon from the Bad Guy and use it on him myself, before the Hero walks in.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- If my Evil Offspring is corrupted by the forces of Good, I will not try to attempt to bring him back to the Dark Side. I will give him up as a lost cause, eliminate him if he goes against me, and find a suitable Evil protˇgˇ somewhere else.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- The more stupid the leader is, the more important the missions he's ordered to carry out.
- The enemy never takes notice until you make a mistake.
- A clean and dry set of BDU's is a magnet for mud and rain.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.