Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will not send out battalions composed wholly of robots or skeletons against heroes who have qualms about killing living beings.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- If my ship is constantly being bugged, robbed, invaded, or taken over, I will replace my security officer, no matter how cool a character he is.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- If the hero gives you a chance to surrender or flee, take it.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- If your Mom or Dad is an eccentric researcher, insist that they teach you their specialty so you can duplicate their research if the need arises, and exercise some restraint on their schemes should they become mad.
- Further Evil (Advice on Ultimate Weapons/Spells):
- I will not use area-effect, mind-altering spells as a long-term solution to civil unrest, because (a.) They wear off, or the subjects gain or breed immunity, and the population I made to love me will inevitably hate me; and (b.) Outsiders not susceptible to the initial spell will quickly become suspicious, and try to Do Something about my subjects' mindless happiness.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
- No inspection-ready unit has ever passed combat.
- If at first you don't succeed, call in an air-strike.
- The enemy never monitors your radio frequency until you broadcast on an unsecured channel.
- Armored vehicles are bullet magnets.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.