Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- Members of my Legion of Terror will attend seminars on Sensitivity Training. It's good PR for them to be kind and courteous to the general population when not actively engaged in sowing chaos and destruction.
- Advice for the Hero:
- Likewise, if she doesn't already know, I shall train my True love in the art of armed combat, to the extent that her natural talents allow.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- If the Evil Overlord orders you to kill some prisoners and then departs for business elsewhere, leave as quickly as possible; there is about to be a successful rescue attempt.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Artifacts that are found in pieces should be left in pieces. Most importantly, if the pieces of an artifact stick together during assembly without any sort of adhesive, stop!
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- If I require my Hag or Crone to poison someone, I will require the poison be quick and deadly rather than a mere sleep aid.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- The simple things are always hard.
- The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: (a.) When you're ready for them; (b.) When you're not ready for them.
- Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.
- When in a firefight, kill as many as you can; the one you miss may not miss tomorrow.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.