Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go first.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- I will never send the infantry down on missions that are better suited for orbital bombardment.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- Always keep your kit with you: candles, chalk, incense, silver knife, Thuggee cord, service revolver, garlic, Yellow Sign, cab fare, and change.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- If I am presented with a reasonable opportunity to save the day myself, I will at least try, and not wait for the Hero to do it.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- I've murdered tens of thousands in cold blood. If I can't ice the sad-eyed puppy too, I don't deserve the job.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.
- When an error has been detected and corrected, it will be found to have been correct in the first place.
- Combat will occur on the ground between two adjoining maps.
- Things will get worse before they will get better -- and who said things would get better?
- Suppressive fire won't.
- If you really need an officer in a hurry, take a nap.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.