Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will never leave my True Love and/or family unguarded unless they can defend themselves.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Overlord's Accountant):
- Keep a fourth set of books, listing the locations and passwords for the bulk of the Evil Overlord's loot, including the Plundered Crown Jewels. Use this information to bargain for your miserable cowardly life when the Hero defeats the Evil Overlord.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Any artifact named as if it were a part of somebody, especially if it really was once a part of somebody, is a Talisman of Purest Evil, and should only be dealt with in a manner pursuant to its destruction.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- If I married into the title of Evil Empress under duress then my very first order of business must be the disposal of the Evil Overlord, since he must already know he can't possibly trust me as far as he can throw me.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- When you've written down several of radio frequencies, the most important ones will be illegible.
- No battle plan ever survives contact with the enemy.
- A little ignorance can go a long way in the direction of maximum harm.
- The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: (a.) When you're ready for them; (b.) When you're not ready for them.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.