Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- If I board a derelict ship, and it appears that the former crew and passengers all died in some horrible fashion, I will immediately leave the ship, destroy it, and toss the wreckage into the nearest stellar object.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Overlord's Trusted Lieutenant):
- Always arrange to have a scapegoat.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- If I find a pit, I will not throw a rock into it to see how deep it is, unless this information is actually needed for some reason.
- Further Evil (Advice on Fortress Construction):
- Instead of building a huge flashy Fortress of Evil, consider renting an anonymous warehouse, an empty office block, or a strip mall or industrial park that's fallen on hard times. It'll save money, be harder to spot, and will already have utility hookups.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- If your flank march is going well, the enemy expects you to outflank him.
- Those who hesitate under fire usually do not end up KIA or WIA.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.