Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If my chief engineer displeases me, he will be shot, not imprisoned in the dungeon or beyond the traps he helped design.
- Advice for the Hero:
- If any of my associates mysteriously disappears, and then returns behaving in an uncharacteristic manner, I will immediately presume that their loyalty has been compromised by the Evil Overlord.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- Avoid getting sent to rough up the Hero. Ransacking hotel rooms is probably safe, but going 'round to beat up the good guys is a sure ticket to the bottom of the Thames. Remember, however, that all Heroes get roughed up at least once, so if this has never happened to the Hero, go for it!
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- If the hero tells me to stay put while he goes on ahead, I will do so instead of sneaking around and getting captured.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I will not try to turn a son (even mine) against his father, no matter how estranged they are. Blood relatives can be annoyingly sentimental.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Final Protective Fire doesn't.
- Flies high, it dies; low and slow, it'll go.
- The only terrain that is truly controlled is the terrain upon which you are standing.
- It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.
- The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: (a.) When you're ready for them; (b.) When you're not ready for them.
- The bursting radius of a grenade is always one foot greater than your jumping range.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.