Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstances have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- I will design my ship's tactical systems so that I do not have to personally direct every single shot fired.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Overlord's Trusted Lieutenant):
- Always arrange to have a scapegoat.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- If I am captured by the Evil Overlord and escape, I will assume that he is tracking me in some manner. If I am going to the hidden rebel base, I'll first go to an alternate location, change clothing, equipment and means of transportation, and then go to the hidden rebel base.
- Further Evil (Advice on Ultimate Weapons/Spells):
- I will not use area-effect, mind-altering spells as a long-term solution to civil unrest, because (a.) They wear off, or the subjects gain or breed immunity, and the population I made to love me will inevitably hate me; and (b.) Outsiders not susceptible to the initial spell will quickly become suspicious, and try to Do Something about my subjects' mindless happiness.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Mines are equal opportunity weapons.
- The worse the weather, the more you are required to be out in it.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.