Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If one of my daughters actually manages to win the hero and openly defies me, I will congratulate her on her choice, declare a national holiday to celebrate the wedding, and proclaim the hero my heir. This will probably be enough to break up the relationship. If not, at least I am assured that no hero will attack my Legions of Terror when they are holding a parade in his honor.
- Advice for the Hero:
- My fortress will include a holding room for any annoying kids, nerds, would-be love interests and other wannabe-types who follow me there and insist on joining my group. They will be kept in this room until the Evil Overlord is defeated. If there are holodecks available, I will throw the wannabe into it while he/she is asleep and activate the Epic Adventure program.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Overlord's Wicked but Beautiful Daughter):
- Do not mistreat the populace. Let Daddy be the one to make enemies of all the Heroes in the land.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Never purposely investigate the Hero in order to learn his true identity. Success will get you kidnapped by the Evil Overlord.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- My personal servants will be professional bodyguards and assassins, but will dress and behave as eunuchs and maidservants. Even if I dismiss my regular guards for a "private audience" with the Hero, these personal servants (just so much furniture after all, right?) will remain in my chambers.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- The most delicate component will be dropped.
- When you have plenty of ammo, you never miss. When you're running low, you can't hit the broad side of a barn.
- Avoid loud noises; there are few silent killers in a combat zone.
- When all else fails, read the instructions.
- The more stupid the leader is, the more important the missions he's ordered to carry out.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.