Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- As an equal-opportunity employer, I will have several hearing-impaired body-guards. That way if I wish to speak confidentially with someone, I'll just turn my back so the guards can't read my lips instead of sending all of them out of the room.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- Under no circumstance will I agree to not develop or employ any particular technology.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Overlord's Wicked but Beautiful Daughter):
- Don't wear dresses with high, fan-like collars. Stick with close-fitting, simple little numbers that let you turn your head to see behind you. If for some reason you have to wear a dress with a high collar, there's an arcane device called a "mirror" that will help you watch your back.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- If I absolutely must scream, I'll use actual words with useful information. "I'M BEING EATEN BY A SHUGGOTH!" better enables the Hero to rescue me than does a simple ear-splitting "AAARRRGGHH!"
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- Men already enthralled by my Feminine Wiles will just as easily take my orders when radioed from my fortress as in person on the front lines.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Walking point = sniper bait.
- The simple things are always hard.
- Fortify your front; you'll get your rear shot up.
- It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.
- Teamwork is essential; it gives them someone else to shoot at.
- Flies high, it dies; low and slow, it'll go.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.