Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I will say this his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility of my evil ways, and that if he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are incredibly gullible in this regard.)
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will not spurn the assistance of a hermit/scholar merely because my other associates claim he is insane.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- Do not allow your mental condition to degrade any further than the obligations of your deity require. A good psychiatrist helps.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- If you are spending the night in a spooky old house on a dare, don't sneak away to another part of the house for romantic interludes with your Significant Other. Wait until you can get a nice, clean, safe motel room.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- If the Hero says he is willing to betray his cause and accept my offer of ruling the world at my side, he will only be believed once that betrayal results in his cause's total destruction, at which point his demonstrable lack of principle will lead to his immediate execution.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Negative expectations yield negative results. Positive expectations yield negative results.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.