Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If my chief engineer displeases me, he will be shot, not imprisoned in the dungeon or beyond the traps he helped design.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- I will follow the advice of my Chief Medical Officer. If I am not at 100% of my usual level of physical fitness, I will stick to desk duty unless the fate of something genuinely important hangs in the balance.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Genius):
- None of my super-weapons will have a "reverse" switch.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- If the hero tells me to stay put while he goes on ahead, I will do so instead of sneaking around and getting captured.
- Further Evil (Advice on Ultimate Weapons/Spells):
- Instead of going to the trouble and risk of stealing a 200 MT nuclear device and ransoming a city for the billions of dollars I'll need for my Ultimate Diabolical Plan, I'll simply open a evangelical teleministry. That way I also get a bonus Fanatic Legion that will obey my every command, should I ever need such a thing.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Walking point = sniper bait.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.