Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If I have the hero cornered and am about to finish him off and he says "Look out behind you!!" I will not laugh and say "You don't expect me to fall for that old trick, do you?" Instead I will take a step to the side and half turn. That way I can still keep my weapon trained on the hero and scan the area behind me. If anything was heading for me, it will now be heading for him.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will not keep information secret in order to prevent widespread hysteria; it never works.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Overlord's Wicked but Beautiful Daughter):
- Daddy's Trusted Lieutenant works for Daddy. If he catches you cavorting with the Hero, he will gleefully take whatever you offer for his silence, and then turn you in anyway.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- If the Evil Overlord tries to force me into marriage, I will insist on a ceremony so expensive that it will debilitate his industrial capacity. I will be picky about the tiniest details of the ceremony and change my mind frequently so that the resulting delay will give the Hero more time to rescue me.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I, and my elite guards, will never assume that we have managed to confiscate all weapons or escape aids from the captured Hero. Interrogations in my private chambers will only be conducted if the Hero is completely nude. This will satisfy a number of objectives at once.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Military Intelligence is a contradiction.
- Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last and don't ever volunteer to do anything.
- Odd or conspicuous objects attract fire. Never lurk behind one.
- The more the weapon costs, the farther away you will have to send it to be repaired.
- Fortify your front; you'll get your rear shot up.
- The only terrain that is truly controlled is the terrain upon which you are standing.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.