Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.
- Advice for the Hero:
- When I make my escape from the Evil Overlord's encampment, I will sabotage as much of the enemy's pursuit capacity (horses, jeeps, rocket bikes, etc) as opportunity permits, sparing only enough for the use of my companions and me.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Alien or Monster on the Rampage):
- Don't route all power through the Mothership.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- If the Hero sends me out on some errand, I will go, perform the task, and return. I will not drop by the tavern for a tankard of ale.
- Further Evil (Advice on Ultimate Weapons/Spells):
- I will not use area-effect, mind-altering spells as a long-term solution to civil unrest, because (a.) They wear off, or the subjects gain or breed immunity, and the population I made to love me will inevitably hate me; and (b.) Outsiders not susceptible to the initial spell will quickly become suspicious, and try to Do Something about my subjects' mindless happiness.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- The one item you need is always in short supply.
- Interchangable parts aren't.
- If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.
- A little ignorance can go a long way in the direction of maximum harm.
- Combat will occur on the ground between two adjoining maps.
- There is no such place as a convenient foxhole.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.