Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If an enemy I have just killed has any offspring or younger siblings, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of letting them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.
- Advice for the Hero:
- My robots will be programmed to speak only when they have something useful to say. That way I will not be tempted to ignore them when they have critical information.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- Do not allow your mental condition to degrade any further than the obligations of your deity require. A good psychiatrist helps.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Don't make friends with the Hero's True Love. You'll buy it when she gets kidnapped.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- I've murdered tens of thousands in cold blood. If I can't ice the sad-eyed puppy too, I don't deserve the job.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- The crucial round is a dud.
- Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.
- The more stupid the leader is, the more important the missions he's ordered to carry out.
- There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.
- A Purple Heart just proves that were you smart enough to think of a plan, stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.