Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If I know of any heroes in the land, I will not under any circumstance kill their mentors, teachers, and/or best friends.
- Advice for the Hero:
- If I am granted a vision of the future, I will not try to prevent anything that I see. It never works.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- If the Evil Overlord orders you to kill some prisoners and then departs for business elsewhere, leave as quickly as possible; there is about to be a successful rescue attempt.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- My clothing and footwear will always be appropriate for the occasion. It will enable me to run, climb, and fight, and will hide as large an assortment of personal weaponry as is practical. It will also protect me from frostbite and hypothermia. If my clothing becomes torn in a manner which threatens to kill me from exposure or transform me into cheesecake, I'll steal a jacket from some bad guy. As I am confident that my charm, loyalty and wit are enough to maintain the Hero's love, the harem girl outfit is reserved for private moments when we are living happily ever after.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- The effort of turning female or gay sidekicks generally makes killing them the least bothersome tactic.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- When you drop your equipment in a firefight, your ammo and grenades always fall farthest away, and your canteen always lands at your feet.
- The seriousness of a wound is inversely proportional to the distance to any form of cover.
- The best tank killer is another tank. Therefore tanks are always fighting each other, and have no time to help the infantry.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.