Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will build machines which simply fail when over-loaded, rather than wiping out all nearby henchmen in an explosion or setting off a chain reaction. I will do this by using devices known as "surge protectors".
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- If I have a technologically superior foe who is intent on eliminating my whole civilization, and I am offered a means of utterly annihilating this foe for all time, I will use it.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Genius):
- I will remember that any robot/device/mental power that can be remotely controlled from ten feet can, with sufficient preparation, effort, and/or energy, be remotely controlled from 100 miles or more.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- I will never take a vow to marry only someone who can defeat me. I will learn of any laws which limit my marriage options and work towards their repeal. I will decided when and who I marry, thank you very much.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- My slinky sorceress' robe will have a chain mail foundation garment, at minimum.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- If enough data is collected, a board of inquiry can prove anything.
- Combat will occur on the ground between two adjoining maps.
- When an error has been detected and corrected, it will be found to have been correct in the first place.
- The most dangerous thing in the world is a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.