Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I reserve the right to execute any henchmen who appear to be a little too intelligent, powerful, or devious. How-ever if I do so, I will not at some subsequent point shout "Why am I surrounded by these incompetent fools?!"
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will always read the fine print.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Overlord's Wicked but Beautiful Daughter):
- Don't just be an attractive stage prop. Make sure you know every detail of the running of the Evil Empire, so that if anything unpleasant happens to Daddy, the transition of power will go smoothly. Then make sure that something unpleasant happens to Daddy.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- If the Hero calls for me from some dark place I did not expect him to be, I'll hit the place with some manner of illumination, ask for the password, and proceed with the utmost caution.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- Where winks, suggestive remarks, and body language won't get me what I want, a well aimed semi-automatic will.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- There is no such place as a convenient foxhole.
- A grenade with a seven-second fuse will always burn down in four seconds.
- The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
- If only one solution can be found for a field problem, then it is usually a stupid solution.
- Interchangable parts aren't.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.