Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will not have captives of one sex guarded by members of the opposite sex.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- A random alien's claims about his/her/its race's cultural values and attitudes will be given no more credence than a random human's claims about human cultural values and attitudes.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Overlord's Wicked but Beautiful Daughter):
- Make a point of finding out all those lovely little family secrets so that the Hero can never spring them on you.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- When the Evil Overlord says that he was driven to his evil by my radiant beauty, I'll just kill him.
- Further Evil (Advice on Fortress Construction):
- Your Command Center should have a heavily guarded room at the bottom of a 100-story subterranean shaft that contains a sophisticated bus-sized computer with a fake encoded plan, no external links, and no real function whatsoever. The real command center will be a satellite-linked laptop on a card-table with a folding chair, near the top of the elevator shaft, behind a door marked 'standpipe valves' that's accessible through the unlocked janitor's closet.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Anything you do can get you shot, including doing nothing.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.