Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- Deformed mutants and oddball psychotics have their place in my Legions of Terror. However before I send them out on important covert missions that require tact and subtlety, I will see if there is anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.
- Advice for the Hero:
- When I and my companions sneak into the Evil Overlord's stronghold through some unorthodox route such as the main drain, and it appears to be completely unguarded, we will stop and discuss possible explanations for that observation, rather than simply praising our good luck and pressing blithely on.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- If the Evil Overlord orders you to kill some prisoners and then departs for business elsewhere, leave as quickly as possible; there is about to be a successful rescue attempt.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- When the beautiful captured spy offers me sexual favors, I'll decline; it's only a trick to kill me and escape.
- Further Evil (Advice on Fortress Construction):
- Your computer systems should have uninterruptable power supplies, and your circuitry should use breakers or fuses with the appropriate tolerances.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- The newest and least experienced soldier will usually win the Medal of Honor.
- When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.
- Always keep in mind that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.