Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will be courteous to all, whether friend, foe, or neutral. Especially neutral.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Alien or Monster on the Rampage):
- Don't climb tall buildings to evade capture unless you can fly from the top.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- I will save my ethical dilemmas for times when I don't have an enemy at gunpoint.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I will promote chivalry and urge my minions to exhibit proper behavior at all times when it is not counterproductive to my schemes. This increases the chance of running up against only chivalric Heroes, as well as increasing the surprise factor when I ditch the pretenses and get really vicious.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Things that must work together, can't be carried to the field that way.
- Suppressive fire won't.
- If you can't remember where you put it, the claymore is pointed at you.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.