Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- Any data file of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45Mb in size.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- When beaming into hostile territory I will instruct my transporter chief to beam me into a defensible position, with the landing party facing outwards in a circle. I will have my weapon in my hand (not my pocket) before I beam down.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- Eschew deities whose followers are all young; such faith groups usually employ an unpleasant retirement procedure.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- If mysterious strangers appear at the birth or adoption of your child and make epic proclamations about him/her, listen.
- Further Evil (Advice on Ultimate Weapons/Spells):
- I will not use area-effect, mind-altering spells as a long-term solution to civil unrest, because (a.) They wear off, or the subjects gain or breed immunity, and the population I made to love me will inevitably hate me; and (b.) Outsiders not susceptible to the initial spell will quickly become suspicious, and try to Do Something about my subjects' mindless happiness.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- If you make it too tough for the enemy to get in, you can't get out.
- No inspection-ready unit has ever passed combat.
- If you can't remember where you put it, the claymore is pointed at you.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.