Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will see to it that plucky young lads/lasses in strange clothes and outlander accents shall regularly climb some monument in the main square of my capital and denounce me, claim to know the secret of my power, rally the masses to rebellion, etc. That way, the citizens will be jaded in case the real thing ever comes along.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will not spurn the assistance of a hermit/scholar merely because my other associates claim he is insane.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Overlord's Wicked but Beautiful Daughter):
- If any of your sibs try to enlist your help to overthrow Daddy, smile, agree, and then turn them in. They're either stupid (in which case their plot will fail and you'll get caught), or setting you up (in which case not turning them in is a very bad idea), or they've turned Good (in which case life under the new regime would be boring).
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- I will not hesitate to lie about the Secret Location of the Rebel Base.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I will not be put off by the Hero's rebuffs of my sexual advances. If he doesn't succumb, I won't fly into a jealous rage. Instead, I'll shrug my shoulders, send him on his way, and have him picked off as he exits the fortress.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- A grenade with a seven-second fuse will always burn down in four seconds.
- When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.