Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will build machines which simply fail when over-loaded, rather than wiping out all nearby henchmen in an explosion or setting off a chain reaction. I will do this by using devices known as "surge protectors".
- Advice for the Hero:
- If I have a weakness, I will look for a Sidekick who does not share it. Failing that, I will form a mutual-support association with a Hero not sharing this weakness.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- Unless the Evil Overlord pays extra for indiscriminate slaughter, avoid it. Why should you give your services away for free?
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Never purposely investigate the Hero in order to learn his true identity. Success will get you kidnapped by the Evil Overlord.
- Further Evil (Advice on Fortress Construction):
- It's wise to assume that deathtrap manufacturers' brochures base their Estimated Time to Kill (ETK) on tests using non-heroes, and test only the minimum ETK. Therefore, Heroes trapped in a non-instantaneous deathtrap should remain there a minimum of several times longer than its ETK, and even then should be treated as potentially dangerous until any remains are incinerated.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Armored vehicles are bullet magnets.
- As soon as you mention something, if it's good, it goes away. If it's bad, it happens.
- Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.