Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- When a comrade defects to the enemy, I will have all passwords changed, and as soon as it is practical I will have the computer disconnected, its memory flushed, and the approved software reloaded from the original secured CD-ROMs.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- If you surrender to the Hero, don't try to stab him when his back is turned; the Sidekick will get you first.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- If you have small children, keep them on one of those kid leashes when in public, so that they won't go running back after their teddy bear or puppy.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I will use my magic mirror for spying on my enemies rather than for vain attempts at preserving my position as fairest in the land.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Things that must work together, can't be carried to the field that way.
- Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
- Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.