Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will hire an expert marksman to stand by the entrance to my fortress. His job will be to shoot anyone who rides up to challenge me.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- When the enemy ship decloaks and is arming weapons, I will immediately open fire on it, instead of waiting for it to fire three or four times.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- Contrary to historical belief, drugs and invocations do not mix. When the ritual goes awry, it is vitally necessary to be able to discern between the gibbering monstrosity to pump full of silver bullets and the gibbering monstrosity that will fade away after a few hours, some B complex, and a good hot bath.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- If you notice that your fellow reporter can type 1,024 words per minute, you should be able to tell that something's up.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- If I must enlist the powers of the netherworlds I will first bone up on contract law. My own soul, mind, and/or (especially) body will never be negotiable.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Napalm is an area support weapon.
- You can win without fighting, but it's a lot tougher to do. And the enemy may not cooperate.
- Mines are equal opportunity weapons.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.