Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- My ship's computer will have a clock rate of at least one megahertz and be programmed in C or assembler so that important calculations take a few milliseconds instead of an hour or so.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- If you surrender to the Hero, don't try to stab him when his back is turned; the Sidekick will get you first.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- I will coordinate all Heroic Struggle-related activities with the Hero. If I can't tell him what I'm doing, I probably shouldn't be doing it.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I, and my elite guards, will never assume that we have managed to confiscate all weapons or escape aids from the captured Hero. Interrogations in my private chambers will only be conducted if the Hero is completely nude. This will satisfy a number of objectives at once.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- As soon as you mention something, if it's good, it goes away. If it's bad, it happens.
- The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: (a.) When you're ready for them; (b.) When you're not ready for them.
- Walking point = sniper bait.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.