Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will never accept a challenge from the hero.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will never allow fashion sense to prevent me from carrying whatever is useful or needful for the Heroic Struggle.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Genius):
- I will test the strength, power, and weaknesses of all monsters I create. Better to pull back and send two monsters next time than lose one due to simple poor planning.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- When the beautiful captured spy offers me sexual favors, I'll decline; it's only a trick to kill me and escape.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- If I can't execute the Hero immediately, I can take the time to completely -- and I mean no finger, toe, or tongue wiggling -- immobilize him. A couple of rolls of Saran-Wrap plus some judicious cordage will do fine.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- The simple things are always hard.
- Fortify your front; you'll get your rear shot up.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.