Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will not engage an enemy single-handedly unless all my soldiers are dead.
- Advice for the Hero:
- Anyone inquiring after the secret of my strength will be fed a line of plausible baloney as to how this strength can be lost. If the bogus advice is followed, the leak shall be properly investigated.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- Contrary to historical belief, drugs and invocations do not mix. When the ritual goes awry, it is vitally necessary to be able to discern between the gibbering monstrosity to pump full of silver bullets and the gibbering monstrosity that will fade away after a few hours, some B complex, and a good hot bath.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Do not run back to get your teddy bear or puppy.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- If the Hero has an evil twin, the twin will probably make a far more suitable Love-Happy Stooge. Keeping this in mind, I will beware of advisors who might have a Non-Evil twin.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- If enough data is collected, a board of inquiry can prove anything.
- Combat will occur on the ground between two adjoining maps.
- The newest and least experienced soldier will usually win the Medal of Honor.
- Professional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.