Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- During times of peace, my Legions of Terror will not be permitted to lie around drinking mead and eating roast boar. Instead they will be required to obey my dietician and my aerobics instructor.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will take no oath of unquestioning obedience, nor any oath of obedience to persons of unproved character.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Genius):
- I will test the strength, power, and weaknesses of all monsters I create. Better to pull back and send two monsters next time than lose one due to simple poor planning.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- If I fall in love with the Hero's True Love, I will inform the Hero first, and then the True Love, so that they can help me get over it and find someone else.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- My planned assault on the rebel base will take place after my assault on the rebel base.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- No combat-ready unit ever passed inspection.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.