Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will explain to my Legions of Terror that guns are ranged weapons and swords are not. Anyone who attempts to throw a sword at the hero or club him with a gun will be summarily executed.
- Advice for the Hero:
- If I maintain a secret identity, I will keep my transformation ritual as simple and quick as possible so that I cannot be interrupted during it.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Legion of Doom Troops):
- When you are fighting intruders, do not fight them quietly, but yell "Intruder!" while you still have breath.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- Someone involved in the Heroic Struggle has an identical twin out there. I'll plan accordingly.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- I will exploit my subjects, but not to the point of destitution, decrepitude, or desperation. I'm Evil, not Stupid.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Incoming fire has the right of way.
- A man with one watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure.
- Odd or conspicuous objects attract fire. Never lurk behind one.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.