Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- All repair work will be done by an in-house maintenance staff. Any alleged "repairmen" who show up at the fortress will be escorted to the dungeon.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will never travel back into the past in order to prevent the current situation. It never works.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Legion of Doom Troops):
- If your unit's name contains words like "Imperial", "Elite", "Supreme", "Tactical", "Storm" or "Special", request a transfer as soon as possible. These guys always get clobbered first when the Heroes attack.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- If I am presented with a reasonable opportunity to save the day myself, I will at least try, and not wait for the Hero to do it.
- Further Evil (Advice on Fortress Construction):
- It's wise to assume that deathtrap manufacturers' brochures base their Estimated Time to Kill (ETK) on tests using non-heroes, and test only the minimum ETK. Therefore, Heroes trapped in a non-instantaneous deathtrap should remain there a minimum of several times longer than its ETK, and even then should be treated as potentially dangerous until any remains are incinerated.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Things that must work together, can't be carried to the field that way.
- Respect all religions in a combat zone; take no chances on where you may go if killed.
- Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
- If only one solution can be found for a field problem, then it is usually a stupid solution.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.