Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- No matter how much I want revenge, I will never order an underling "Leave him. He's mine!"
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- If my ship is whisked to the far side of the galaxy, leaving us with a seventy-year journey home, and a super-being offers to take us home instantly in exchange for having his baby, I'll agree and ask what we can get for two babies.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Genius):
- If I need one liter of my secret formula to implement my Diabolical Plan, I will produce ten liters and store the other nine safely in different caches.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- If I fall in love with someone else, I will tell him/her now, and not shyly procrastinate, thereby dooming the object of my affection to perish just as I was getting up the courage to make my feelings known.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- The effort of turning female or gay sidekicks generally makes killing them the least bothersome tactic.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Things which must be shipped together as a set, aren't.
- Try to look unimportant. The enemy may be low on ammo.
- Recoilless rifles aren't.
- When you have plenty of ammo, you never miss. When you're running low, you can't hit the broad side of a barn.
- One enemy soldier is never enough, but two is entirely too many.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.