Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will never bait a trap with genuine bait.
- Advice for the Hero:
- If I enter into alliances with the Evil Overlord, I will bear in mind that the rationale he has given for the alliance is not the Unvarnished Truth, and that he will betray me at the moment most advantageous to him.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- Plan ahead by selecting ceremonial robes that are easy to run in while still affording ample concealment.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- If I am offered a bribe, I will accept it, and inform the Hero by a pre-arranged means. The happily-ever-after will be happier if we have a good nest egg to start on.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I will wear breakaway clothing whenever risking capture. It will facilitate escape if I am grabbed, and it will distract the captor (but not me) for those crucial seconds it will take me to either escape or steal his weapon.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Suppressive fire won't.
- Odd or conspicuous objects attract fire. Never lurk behind one.
- Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.