Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- My doomsday machine will have a highly-advanced technological device called a capacitor in case someone inconveniently pulls the plug at the last second. (If I have access to REALLY advanced technology, I will include a back-up device known as a battery.)
- Advice for the Hero:
- After killing a few dozen faceless, anonymous grunts in the Legion of Doom without a second thought, I will not suddenly take a merciful attitude with the Evil Overlord, his family, his lieutenants, or anyone else with a speaking part.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- Citronella candles may not be used in rituals. I cannot stress this enough. And pastel-colored candles in the shape of cute animals are like direct sunlight to the Powers of Darkness.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- If someone capable of feeling pain covers my mouth with their hand, I will make use of my pearly whites at the moment when my captor can least afford to be distracted.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I will promote chivalry and urge my minions to exhibit proper behavior at all times when it is not counterproductive to my schemes. This increases the chance of running up against only chivalric Heroes, as well as increasing the surprise factor when I ditch the pretenses and get really vicious.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- If you are forward of your position, your artillery will fall short.
- You can win without fighting, but it's a lot tougher to do. And the enemy may not cooperate.
- It is physically impossible to carry too much ammo.
- REMFs (Rear Echelon Mother Fuckers) are everywhere.
- The enemy diversion you're ignoring is the main attack.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.