Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If a malignant being demands a sacrificial victim have a particular quality, I will check to make sure said victim has this quality immediately before the sacrifice and not rely on earlier results. (Especially if the quality is virginity and the victim is the hero's girlfriend.)
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- If a member of my crew can perfectly mimic my voice giving the commands to take control of my ship, additional security measures they cannot mimic will be added, such as palmprints or retinal scans.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- If the spirit contacted during a seance begins offering financial advice, you're dealing with a con artist, and not a genuine medium.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- I will coordinate all Heroic Struggle-related activities with the Hero. If I can't tell him what I'm doing, I probably shouldn't be doing it.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- Male Sidekicks are almost always corruptible with a wink and a nod, or charmable by a simple spell or potion, at least until the crucial encounter with the Hero, at which time they should be safely entombed somewhere far from the action.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- The side with the fanciest uniforms loses.
- Armored vehicles are bullet magnets.
- It is physically impossible to carry too much ammo.
- If you take more than your share of objectives, you will be assigned more objectives to take.
- Friendly fire isn't.
- The more the weapon costs, the farther away you will have to send it to be repaired.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.