Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will not put off any ritual granting immortality.
- Advice for the Hero:
- Likewise, if she doesn't already know, I shall train my True love in the art of armed combat, to the extent that her natural talents allow.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Genius):
- I will personally select the brain to be used in my life-creation experiment.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- If mysterious strangers appear at the birth or adoption of your child and make epic proclamations about him/her, listen.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- Unless immortality comes with Absolute Power, I'd better be grooming my Evil Offspring to take the reins someday. It's better to carefully feed their growing lust for power by gradually increasing Imperial responsibilities than have them plotting my untimely demise.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Every command which can be misunderstood, will be.
- Things that must work together, can't be carried to the field that way.
- After things have gone from bad to worse, the cycle will repeat itself.
- Napalm is an area support weapon.
- Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last and don't ever volunteer to do anything.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.