Nielsen Hayden genealogy
Name Margaret [1, 2, 3, 4] Gender Female Death 26 Jan 1439 [5, 6, 7, 8, 9] Person ID I3444 Ancestry of PNH, TNH, and others | Ancestor of DK, Ancestor of JTS, Ancestor of TNH, Ancestor of TSW, Ancestor of TWK, Ancestor of UKL Last Modified 10 Sep 2018
Family 1 Robert Corbet, b. Abt 1383, of Moreton Corbet, Shropshire, England d. 12 Aug 1420 (Age ~ 37 years) Marriage Bef 1410 [5, 6] Children + 1. Mary Corbet, b. Abt 1417, of Moreton Corbet, Shropshire, England d. 1471 (Age ~ 54 years) Family ID F1288 Group Sheet | Family Chart Last Modified 7 Mar 2017
Family 2 William Malory, b. 1386 d. 1445 (Age 59 years) Marriage Aft Aug 1420  Children 1. Thomas Malory, b. 6 Dec 1425, Moreton Corbet, Shropshire, England d. 1 Sep 1469 (Age 43 years) Family ID F10798 Group Sheet | Family Chart Last Modified 10 Sep 2018
- From Wikipedia: "[E]arlier sources identify Corbet's wife as Margaret Mallory, daughter of William Mallory, whom Corbet associates with a landowner prominent in Rutland and Cambridgeshire. It now seems that Corbet's identification of William was correct, but he was actually Margaret's second husband. Hence, she became Margaret Mallory only on remarriage, after Corbet's death. Her original name is not given." Note that the eighth edition of Ancestral Roots still gives this false identification.
- [S160] Wikipedia.
- [S830] Paul C. Reed, "Another Look at Joan de Harley: Will Her Real Descendants Please Rise?" The Genealogist 10:35, Spring 1989, p. 35.
- [S351] Walter Lee Sheppard, "Joan, Princess of Wales, Daughter of King John: Ancestress to Bulkeley, James, Mellowes, Welby, Whittingham, Haugh, and St. John-Whiting Families." The American Genealogist 35:29, 1959.
- [S977] The Blackmans of Knight's Creek: Ancestors and Descendants of George and Maria (Smith) Blackman by Henry James Young. Carlisle, Pennsylvania: 1980.
- [S142] Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families by Douglas Richardson. Salt Lake City, 2013.
- [S47] The History of Parliament. Some citations point to entries from the printed volumes not yet added to the online site.
- [S1176] Antiquities of Shropshire, Vol. X, by Robert William Eyton. London: John Russell Smith, 1860., month and year only.
- [S1016] Medieval English Ancestors of Robert Abell by Carl Boyer III. Santa Clarita, California, 2001.
- [S1987] F. N. Craig, "Corrections and Additions to the Purefoy Line in the Maternal Ancestry of Governor Thomas Dudley of Massachusetts Bay." The American Genealogist 77:57, January 2002., year only.
- [S1987] F. N. Craig, "Corrections and Additions to the Purefoy Line in the Maternal Ancestry of Governor Thomas Dudley of Massachusetts Bay." The American Genealogist 77:57, January 2002.
- [S160] Wikipedia.