Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If I am recruiting to find someone to run my computer systems, and my choice is between the brilliant programmer who's head of the world's largest international technology conglomerate and an obnoxious 15-year-old dork who's trying to impress his dream girl, I'll take the brat and let the hero get stuck with the genius.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- I will not depart the starbase unless my complement of Marines are on board.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- If the ritual site has some strange powder sprinkled around that wasn't there the last time, postpone all ceremonies until the site is verified.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- I will never take a vow to marry only someone who can defeat me. I will learn of any laws which limit my marriage options and work towards their repeal. I will decided when and who I marry, thank you very much.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- Sex is certainly a weapon at my disposal, but then so is a blaster. If it is not clear which weapon I should be using, I will opt for the blaster.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Radar tends to fail at night and in bad weather, and especially during both.
- Tolerances accumulate unidirectionally toward maximum difficulty.
- The crucial round is a dud.
- The more the weapon costs, the farther away you will have to send it to be repaired.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.