Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If I have several diabolical schemes to destroy the hero, I will set all of them in motion at once rather than wait for them to fail and launch them successively.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- Under no circumstance will I agree to not develop or employ any particular technology.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Genius):
- I will not experiment on myself.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- I will not steal confidential information from the Hero in an attempt to further my career, thus causing the Hero's dismissal from the team assembled to save the earth and severely damaging his efforts to succeed.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- One of my close advisors will be a prolific hack novelist. If my plan matches or mimics any of his plots, it will be summarily rejected.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Armored vehicles are bullet magnets.
- The only time suppressive fire works is when it is used on abandoned positions.
- The law of the bayonet says the man with the bullet wins.
- The enemy diversion you're ignoring is the main attack.
- Nature sides with the hidden flaw.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.