Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- Ropes supporting various fixtures will not be tied next to open windows or staircases, and chandeliers will be hung way at the top of the ceiling.
- Advice for the Hero:
- The assistance of politicians will be obtained by appealing to their self-interest. Any politician who appears to be cooperating with me out of the kindness of his heart is actually plotting to betray me at some point.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Legion of Doom Troops):
- Don't attack the hero alone or in pairs. The Evil Overlord hired a million of you for a reason.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Don't make the snack run alone. Bring someone else with you.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- While seduction has its place in my arsenal, I realize that "evil" and "skanky" are not mutually inclusive. Royal Dressmakers unable to realize this fact will be flayed alive in the presence of their replacements.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.
- Things that must work together, can't be carried to the field that way.
- The worse the weather, the more you are required to be out in it.
- In crises that force people to choose among alternative courses of action, most people will choose the worst one possible.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.