Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- Before letting crewmembers take leave on a planet, I will ensure that they are welcome and that its government recognizes concepts like Rule of Law, Trial by Jury, Presumption of Innocence, and so forth. I will also check out the local laws so that none of my crew ends up on death row for scratching his nose in public or some other stupid thing.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- The Evil Overlord will not risk his life to save yours. Why risk yours for his?
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Stay away from all buildings or natural features of the landscape that resemble skulls, fists, fanged mouths, etc.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- If I must enlist the powers of the netherworlds I will first bone up on contract law. My own soul, mind, and/or (especially) body will never be negotiable.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Nothing ever goes away.
- In crises that force people to choose among alternative courses of action, most people will choose the worst one possible.
- It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
- The side with the fanciest uniforms loses.
- Every command which can be misunderstood, will be.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.