Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- Before ridiculing my enemies for wasting time on a device to stop me that couldn't possibly work, I will first acquire a copy of the schematics and make sure that in fact it couldn't possibly work.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will begin my lifelong fight against crime immediately upon discovery of my powers, instead of withholding my assistance from the police, thereby allowing a minor criminal to escape and murder one of my loved ones.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- Never allow yourself to be provoked into doing anything stupid by insults from the Hero or Sidekicks.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- I will save my ethical dilemmas for times when I don't have an enemy at gunpoint.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- Planting a tracking device on the Hero doesn't mean I shouldn't also use other means to track him.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- When in doubt, empty your magazine. Ammo is cheap; your life isn't.
- If you mess with a thing long enough, it'll break.
- When you have plenty of ammo, you never miss. When you're running low, you can't hit the broad side of a barn.
- A Purple Heart just proves that were you smart enough to think of a plan, stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive.
- If enough data is collected, a board of inquiry can prove anything.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.