Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will wear a utility belt. Not everything I need will be kept there, but I will pretend that I am helpless without it in order to fool the Evil Overlord.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Genius):
- My glass flask holders, test tube racks, and bunsen-burner-heated apparati will be anchored to the floor or wall, not balanced precariously on a wobbly table.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Evil Overlords' friendly overtures are never sincere. If he is suddenly friendly to you, answer him courteously, then skip town at the first opportunity. If he has always been friendly to you, answer him courteously and feign utter uselessness in his designs.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I will reevaluate any job that requires manipulating a man in my thrall. Chances are one of my Amazons could do the job with less risk.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- A Purple Heart just proves that were you smart enough to think of a plan, stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive.
- The more the weapon costs, the farther away you will have to send it to be repaired.
- One enemy soldier is never enough, but two is entirely too many.
- In crises that force people to choose among alternative courses of action, most people will choose the worst one possible.
- Things which must be shipped together as a set, aren't.
- Friendly fire isn't.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.