Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will explain to my guards that most people have their eyes in the front of their heads and thus while searching for someone it makes little sense to draw a weapon and slowly back down the hallway.
- Advice for the Hero:
- Likewise, if she doesn't already know, I shall train my True love in the art of armed combat, to the extent that her natural talents allow.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- Avoid all cabalistic jewelry over ten pounds in weight--it attracts unwelcome attention from tourists, policemen, and supernatural creatures, and it can be downright dangerous during thunderstorms. Its jingling also tends to warn the hero of your approach.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- I will exercise caution during the Heroic Struggle. Neither the depth of the Hero's anguish over my death nor the heat of his fury to avenge me will bring me back from the dead.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- If the Hero says he is willing to betray his cause and accept my offer of ruling the world at my side, he will only be believed once that betrayal results in his cause's total destruction, at which point his demonstrable lack of principle will lead to his immediate execution.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- A clean and dry set of BDU's is a magnet for mud and rain.
- The newest and least experienced soldier will usually win the Medal of Honor.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
- If you take more than your share of objectives, you will be assigned more objectives to take.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.