Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will build machines which simply fail when over-loaded, rather than wiping out all nearby henchmen in an explosion or setting off a chain reaction. I will do this by using devices known as "surge protectors".
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- I will never send the infantry down on missions that are better suited for orbital bombardment.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Legion of Doom Troops):
- When you are fighting intruders, do not fight them quietly, but yell "Intruder!" while you still have breath.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- Never purposely investigate the Hero in order to learn his true identity. Success will get you kidnapped by the Evil Overlord.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- Male Sidekicks are almost always corruptible with a wink and a nod, or charmable by a simple spell or potion, at least until the crucial encounter with the Hero, at which time they should be safely entombed somewhere far from the action.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Negative expectations yield negative results. Positive expectations yield negative results.
- The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: (a.) When you're ready for them; (b.) When you're not ready for them.
- Precision bombing is normally accurate to within plus/minus one mile.
- Friendly fire isn't.
- Tolerances accumulate unidirectionally toward maximum difficulty.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.