Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- Despite the delicious irony, I will not force two heroes to fight each other in the arena.
- Advice for the Hero:
- I will employ some manner of surveillance so that when I leave a room and a traitorous comrade gives me the Malicious Scowl or Wicked Leer to my back, I will have ample warning of his impending betrayal.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Alien or Monster on the Rampage):
- No matter how pretty the girl is, leave her alone. It's almost guaranteed that your anatomies (not to mention your biologies) are incompatible.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- If my partner is named Dirty Harry, I should realize that there is a reason for that and ask for a transfer.
- Further Evil (Advice on Fortress Construction):
- All non-instantaneous deathtraps (drowning pools, trash compactors, gas chambers, etc.) should be isolated from the communications and power grids.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- Walking point = sniper bait.
- Sniper's motto: reach out and touch someone.
- If your flank march is going well, the enemy expects you to outflank him.
- The more stupid the leader is, the more important the missions he's ordered to carry out.
- A man with one watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.